PhotographerWe have a Photography related messageboard Photographer

/ 1 decade ago (13 April 2007 07:21)

Thanks to our Boss's idea , - thanks Gregor - we do have now a 100% photography related message board. So from now on, Skinbase photographers do have a place to discuss on various matters, about everything related with their passion. So, thanks Gregor for your idea. Photographer clap clap

Post replies:

1 decade ago (13.04.2007 09:47)
Reply by:
Great news Artur! Thanks Greg!! Photographer Congratulation
1 decade ago (24.04.2007 01:54)
Reply by: BruB
This could be interesting. I should post here see how the stuff is looked at. But with Artur and Fred around, i´m not worried.
1 decade ago (24.04.2007 04:44)
Reply by:
Cmon Martin, do not be shy, man. We need your expertise as well. Happy Photographer
1 decade ago (24.04.2007 09:47)
Reply by:
I agree with Artur... and for the record, I am no expert... a mere beginner is more like it. I´d love to hear your input Brub, to go along with your great work! Grin Photographer
1 decade ago (24.04.2007 09:52)
Reply by: adni18
WOW my friend Martin is alive!!! Hi BruB! Happy Wink
1 decade ago (25.04.2007 01:07)
Hey Niko, I´m still around, I come back to my old fav skinbase every now and then. I try not to post in to many places and Uniqueexposures is my place for most of my shots, Hell, even DevArt doesn´t get my stuff. But I´ll keep my eyes open here. Not too many action at ArtUproar either.

I´m afraid of rippers, so I keep my uploads to a minimum. I may put a few here just for old time sake. /me
1 decade ago (25.04.2007 01:09)
Hey Niko, I´m still around, I come back to my old fav skinbase every now and then. I try not to post in to many places and Uniqueexposures is my place for most of my shots, Hell, even DevArt doesn´t get my stuff. But I´ll keep my eyes open here. Not too many action at ArtUproar either.

I´m afraid of rippers, so I keep my uploads to a minimum. I may put a few here just for old time sake. /me
1 decade ago (25.04.2007 11:13)
Reply by:
I agree BruB... about the rippers. I would hate to see one of my nature images show up on a calendar some place. I cut my resolution down quite a bit and intend on taking it down further.

My goal and intention is to have a post suitable for a view / desktop. Not a print. I never could understand some members who post here at full resolution. In addition to not being able to be viewed when zoomed, somebody can easily save the image and get a decent print from it.

Not a good practice to follow in my humble opinion.

Have a great day. Photographer
1 decade ago (25.04.2007 11:45)
Reply by:
Well , this is an endeless discussion, about ripping. We can´t do nothing against the devious. And although we put our signatures on works - big or small - they can always crop them or whatever.I was considering to put my signature -a big one - 80% transparency in the middle of my captures, but this would ruin the capture. I am also afraid to have my work published on my site, but what can I do? Stop sharing? Stop publishing? What a crazy world. Sad
1 decade ago (29.04.2007 03:07)
Reply by: PK
BruB, others! Gosh! I didn´t know you where still around Happy I´ll have a look through the photo sections.